Storm at the Edge of Time

~by Pamela F. Service

This is probably the one book I have read the most times in my life. It's been a few years since I last read it, but I enjoyed it just as much as the first time.

Long ago the powers of Destruction attempted to overthrow the powers of Creation. Destruction was held at bay for a time, but now Darkness is gathering once again. Three young, unknowing descendants of a great magic worker are thrown together to stop the Storm. Arni Arnorson is from the era of the Vikings. Jamie Halcro is from the twentieth century. And Tyaak, a half-Human, half-Kreeth, is from the twenty-sixth. Can they put aside their differences and learn to work together in time to stop the destruction of their worlds?

(I've really done the book no justice... just go and read it yourself.)



No comments: